Corel has release Service Pack for WordPerfect X5.
It’s available from the help menu–choose ‘Check for Updates’, or from here:
From the announcement:
New Features and Improvements
Besides adding even more stability to WordPerfect Office X5, Service Pack 1 provides document management enhancements, file compatibility updates to the DOC and DOCX formats, and improvements to the Web services and printing features.
Specific enhancements include:
* Improved compatibility with Microsoft® Office—and specifically, with Microsoft Office changes to formatting between versions 2007 and 2010
* Improved support for OpenType® and Type 1 fonts
* Expanded support for Microsoft® SharePoint® and Web services
This service pack also includes these customer requested enhancements:
* Reverting the default file-open filter to *.* in WordPerfect
* Supporting the insertion of graphics in PDF output on multi-core computers
* Improving table responsiveness during date insertion